The crypto overview (May 30, 2022)
This overview reflects the current situation of major crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, Binance coin. The global crypto market cap recovered after witnessing another round of crash in the last few days. The global cryptocurrency market cap has increased 4.43% over the last day to $1.25 trillion. According to CoinMarketCap data, the total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours increased by 4.74% to $53.47 billion. The total volume on DeFi was $5.55 billion, which is 10.37% of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. Stable coins volume was $45.25 billion, which is 84.62% of the total crypto market 24-hour volume.
The dominance of Bitcoin as the main crypto asset increased to 45.25% compared with the data from May 23, 2022. According to the CoinMarketCap website, the Bitcoin price increased by 0.04% in the last 7 days. In the last 24 hours, Bitcoin price increased by 4.27%.
Other main crypto assets showed different from Bitcoin trend.
1. ETH price has decreased by 7.42% in the last 7 days. Ethereum price increased by 5.9% to $1873 in the last 24 hours. ETH is positioned as the second largest crypto asset in terms of market capitalization.
2. BNB price has decreased by 0.64% in the last 7 days. The Binance token’s price increased by 4.5% to $315 in the last 24 hours.
3. XRP price has decreased by 4.52% in the last 7 days. The XRP coin’s price increased by 4.9% to $0.3998 in the last 24 hours.
4. SOL price has decreased by 10.54% in the last 7 days. Solana’s price increased by 9.17% to $46.37 in the last 24 hours.
5. ADA price has decreased by 4.78% in the last 7 days. The Cardano token’s price increased by 11.41% to $0.5111 in the last 24 hours.
6. AVAX price has decreased by 14.10% in the last 7 days. The Avalanche token’s price increased by 12.13% to $27.65 in the last 24 hours.
The main meme coin, Dogecoin (DOGE), had the same trend as major crypto assets did. The DOGE price increased by 5.41% in the last 24 hours.