The crypto overview (May 02, 2022)
This overview reflects the current situation of major crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, Binance. The crypto market changed it’s direction. The global cryptocurrency market cap jumped to 2.48% over the last day to $1.75 trillion. According to CoinMarketCap data, the total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours decreased by by 11.96% to $79.13 billion. The total volume on DeFi was $8.79 billion, which is 11.11% of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. Stable coins volume was $62.71 billion, which is 84.30% of the total crypto market 24-hour volume.
The dominance of Bitcoin as the main crypto asset increased to 42.28%, compared with the data from April 25,2022. According to the CoinMarketCap website, the Bitcoin price increased by 2.67% in the last 7 days. In the last 24 hours, Bitcoin price decreased by 2.69%.
Other main crypto assets followed Bitcoin for the price trend.
1. ETH price has increased by 1.61% in the last 7 days. Ethereum price increased by 3.01% to $2860 in the last 24 hours. ETH is positioned as the second largest crypto asset in terms of market capitalization.
2. BNB price has increased by 2.31% in the last 7 days. The Binance token’s price increased by 2.31% to $391 in the last 24 hours.
3. XRP price has decreased by 4.03% in the last 7 days. The XRP coin’s price increased by 6.52% to $0.6292 in the last 24 hours.
4. SOL price has decreased by 5.24% in the last 7 days. Solana’s price increased by 1.40% to $90.28 in the last 24 hours.
5. ADA price has decreased by 5.36% in the last 7 days. The Cardano token’s price increased by 3.5% to $0.7927 in the last 24 hours.
6. AVAX price has decreased by 12.34% in the last 7 days. The Avalanche token’s price decreased by 0.08% to $59.39 in the last 24 hours.
The main meme coin, Dogecoin (DOGE), changed the trend as well. The DOGE price increased by 0.82% in the last 24 hours.