The crypto overview (April 25, 2022)
This overview reflects the current situation of major crypto assets, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, Cardano, Binance. The market is still in the red zone. The global cryptocurrency market cap decreased to 2.03% over the last day to $1.81 trillion. According to CoinMarketCap data, the total crypto market volume over the last 24 hours increased by 27.63% to $69.20 billion. The total volume on DeFi was $7.78 billion, which is 11.25% of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. Stable coins volume was $52.28 billion, which is 75.54% of the total crypto market 24-hour volume.
The dominance of Bitcoin as the main crypto asset increased to 41.22%, compared with the data from April 18,2022. According to the CoinMarketCap website, the Bitcoin price decreased by 1% in the last 7 days. In the last 24 hours, Bitcoin price decreased by 1.56%.
Other main crypto assets followed Bitcoin for the price trend.
1. ETH price has decreased by 1.99% in the last 7 days. Ethereum price decreased by 2.94% to $2869 in the last 24 hours. ETH is positioned as the second largest crypto asset in terms of market capitalization.
2. BNB price has decreased by 1.42% in the last 7 days. The Binance token’s price decreased by 2.40% to $395 in the last 24 hours.
3. XRP price has increased by 7.91% in the last 7 days. The XRP coin’s price decreased by 3.99% to $0.6831 in the last 24 hours.
4. SOL price has decreased by 1.34% in the last 7 days. Solana’s price was down 3.74% to $97.91 in the last 24 hours.
5. ADA price has decreased by 2.92% in the last 7 days. The Cardano token’s price decreased by 2.59% to $0.8741 in the last 24 hours.
6. AVAX price has decreased by 3.32% in the last 7 days. The Avalanche token’s price decreased by 4.18% to $70.35 in the last 24 hours.
TThe main meme coin, Dogecoin (DOGE), followed the declining trend as well. The DOGE price decreased by 4.16% in the last 24 hours.